MOBRP:The Seven Deadly Sins Rp
Welcome to the Seven Deadly Sins Mob Role-playing Forum! We would love to welcome you to join us, and help us grow to become one of the best Role-playing forums! Since The Seven Deadly Sins is a coming up amazing Anime/Manga. We would love it for you to join one us, and make our Forum the most popular Seven Deadly Sins Forum! So join us!Smile

Creations

Hover For Creations
Main Systems

Welcome

The story begins again...
Prepare to
save destroy rule explore fight kill

Hover For Systems

You are not connected. Please login or register

Qutting

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Qutting on Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:40 pm

Kurix Harlequin

E-Rank
E-Rank
Done because the board is buggy for me. Hope this place does well.

Kurix

2 Re: Qutting on Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:56 pm

Kurix Harlequin

E-Rank
E-Rank
Sorry for the immature response. Let irl issues dictate my actions. I would like to apologize for acting out of character and also ask for your forgiveness.

3 Re: Qutting on Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:57 am

Korrag

E-Rank
E-Rank
Light mc gruff naw be fr fucks with u

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

coosie

Skin creada por Arceus para Pokémon Elysium Rol, al igual que todos los widgets y tablillas salvo las que tengan el crédito correspondiente.
Los personajes e imágenes pertenecientes a la saga Pokémon son propiedad de Satoshi Tajiri y Nintendo.
Las imágenes, personajes ficticios e historias secundarias han sido creados o editados por pokemon-elysium.foroactivo.com y sus usuarios, encontrándose bajo licencia de CreativeCommons, por lo cual está prohibida su distribución o copia sin un previo acuerdo con la administración del foro o sus respectivos creadores.
Imagenes: © zerochan, deviantart, we heart it,pixiv
Otros: foroactivo, oursourcecode

Agradecimientos especiales a Noru, que sin su constante animo y apoyo muchas cosas no hubiesen sido posibles.

Creative Commons License
SPOD Chart